Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Scrumtrulescent

I don’t think there really is any other term that could be used to describe Orson’s opus at Every Day Should Be Saturday in regards to the decline of ESPN.  The sad thing is that I still watch, because Sportscenter is still the most reliable way for me to catch-up on the happenings of the previous sports day while I have breakfast.  I personally find Fox Sports to be about as unwatchable, if not more.  So I don’t know what’s going to happen, but it has become apparent that it’s time for Travis to go behind the woodshed with Old Yeller again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Fox Sports is beyond horrible. I'm pretty sure there are some college TV stations that do a better job.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

I don't know what our alternatives are. The optimist in me thinks that eventually we'll start swinging away from the frenetic model of sports broadcasting that we see now and move back to something a little more classical. I don't want to go back to the old old days of overlooking the more salacious aspects of sports, but I don't want that to be the focus anymore either.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home