Friday, August 24, 2007

Fuck You Dan Radakovich!

I could deal with the donations for seats.

I can deal with a new commercial that looks like it came out of a Daft Punk wet dream.

I can deal with staying tight lipped while your head football coach put on his finery and strutted his ass for any NFL team that would wave a dollar in his direction.

But this . . . THIS . . . is an effrontery that I cannot stand. My season tickets came in the mail yesterday and when I flipped those suckers over I now see that instead of my stub being good for a Free Chick-Fil-A sandwich there’s some kind of deal with Papa John’s Pizza . . . none of which is free! By god I got 14 delectable fast food equivalents of the peanut butter and crack sandwich last year and the year before that and you get the goddamn idea.

Clearly this a program headed in the wrong direction.

The secret ingredient is heroin.

(Brought to you by the blog that keeps you abreast of the real issues.)


Blogger Jeff said...

This is fucking inexcusable. I didn't even notice... the only good news is they're still good for free admission to the Cheetah on gameday!

Of course for you married suckers that's not as good a deal as it is for me.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like chicken breast.
I am super intelligent.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home