Thursday, December 08, 2005

Well That's Embarassing

It’s a tough thing to admit, but sometimes you’re the asshole in the room. After last nights basketball shellacking old Dan here went off the deep end for close to 24 hours. At this point, I’m pleading head cold and NyQuil. As proud as I am of my overall dicketry, even then you can cross the line. So I’m going to throw up here on the old blog that sometimes you are the high horse fan that you hate so much. Wake up calls and self reflection are a good thing folks.

And because I do feel guilty about it and it will scroll off the front page of The Hive relatively quickly. I’m apologizing to SportsFisherman in this space as well.

You’re still not actually getting cookies though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

comedy.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home