Thursday, April 20, 2006

Let It Be Known that Dan is Not Above Petty Fan Behavior

Normally, I’m not into this kind of stuff.  While I wouldn’t piss on the University of Georgia were it on fire, I tend to worry much more about keeping my own house than what the neighbors are doing in theirs.  However, the news that Bobby Gaston’s replacement as SEC head of officiating is yet another Tech graduate in Rogers Redding gives me a warm feeling in the cockles of the heart.  So let me be the first offer a wholly petty and trite:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You see?  This is what you get when you try to sneak all of those damn mutts on our AD search committee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice retort.

BTW -- your site has this screw ball thing were I can't comment unless I click on the post and then click comment.

odd.

pwd

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home