Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Save ESDBS!

The greatest sports blog on the entire intraweb is danger of being put down by the man. We must rise up my brothers and save them from machinations of the ever-threatened printocracy within this country.

(Okay the truth is that they have rapidly outgrown their server capacity and are in dire need of an upgrade, but I just wanted to sound like your typical small dicked blogger. I have to admit that it was kind of fun.)

They have setup a donation option on their site and are hoping your small donations will give them enough cookies to pay the billy goats gruff (i.e. their webhost). I am a little strapped for cash right now so I was hoping offer Orson total consciousness on his deathbed, but I didn’t see that option on the donation screen. I guess I’ll have to flip over the couch cushions for what is definitely a good cause.

He could have that going for him. Which is nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home